Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stripes to the Max{i}

First thing, HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONE! It is now more than acceptable to wear excessive amounts of pink, red, and sparkles! I mean what more do you need really? Anyways. Back to this black and white outfit.

My wonderful sister has turned me on to stripes. Slowly but surely I have found my closet filled with more and more horizontal lines than I can count. This little number (which is my roommate, Stephie's dress) is the epitome of comfort and style. I could live in this, sleep in this, maybe even go for a jog in it. Okay maybe not... but you get my drift.
[dress: Nordstrom | shoes: Target]
Stripes are staple...so you better get a few into you closet. And a giraffe necklace. 
He's a very faithful and stylish companion. 


[bracelets: J. Crew (top) | Nordstrom (yes it's one bracelet)]
[necklace: J. Crew | belt: Ann Taylor]
[smile: Jesus]
Happy Weekend Everyone! Do something unexpected, adventurous, and extra loving <3

2 comments: