Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Long Weekend

First off, it's been wayyyyy too long since I've posted [fail on being consistent with this New Years goal], but never too late to get back on track!

I was extremely blessed to spend this long weekend in one of the most beautiful I know: Sunriver. Central Oregon has always had a special place in my heart thanks to my lovely parents taking my sister and I there annually when were little. Its beauty is awesome and words can barely do it justice. It's quite a majestic display of God's creation that always leaves me wonderstruck.

Not only was I blessed my the immaculate and gorgeous scenery, but also the amazing group that I went with. Some old friends and some new ones, all of whom are:

A) hilarious
B) fantastically fun
C) incredible sisters and brothers.

It was one of those groups where I was constantly laughing, continually in quality conversation, and counting my blessings each moment.

It was a weekend perfectly balanced with relaxation and recreation. Snowshoeing is one of my favorite winter activities and we trekked from Mt. Bachelor into the beautiful Todd Lake [even though it look more like Todd snowfield since it was frozen AND snowed over].



Between snowshoeing, hot tubbing, and leisurely strolls into the Sunriver village [all under clear blue skies and crisp winter air], this weekend was one for the books. It's a tradition in the making I hope. To all my dear friends who I spent this weekend with, I am so blessed by you all and love love LOVED these past few days!










No comments:

Post a Comment