Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome to the Blogosphere


2013 is HERE! In this year I will turn 23, graduate from college, move who knows where, and, here's the obvious, START A BLOG! I've been debating starting one for a while, fearing that it will look like I'm just jumping on the blog band wagon, when in fact that is the last thing I want to do. Oh well, I'm doing it.

Well I guess I SHOULD introduce myself (though the "about me" can also do that). I am Becca. I'm a super senior at OSU, and yes I'm enjoying putting off real life a little longer. I'm an exercise and sport science (EXSS) major and I LOVE helping people get healthy and feel great! I love Jesus more than life, and I don't strive to be perfect, I strive to be more like Him everyday. Despite the fact that I spend 32 hours a week wearing scrubs in my job as a caregiver, I love fashion! It's amazing how a outfit can totally shape your mood and how you feel on a given day. AND its just freaking fun to look cute.


[Yes I did practice my posing. Good posing is necessary for a blog.]
[sweater: Target, pants: TJ Maxx, boot: Old Navy, smile: priceless]

There are three major things that define me. And yes, I crafted it so that they are an alliteration (my mother is a writer and teacher, I cannot help but be this way):


FAITH. FITNESS. FASHION.

In a nutshell, that's me. 

I decided to title this "Free To Be" because over the years I've learned to embrace the freedom in being the woman who God has made me to be. The good, the bad, and the ugly...I'm not afraid to be real and show the world me. 

I want to focus this blog in the three "F's" above, but since this is MY blog, lets be honest I can write about whatever the heck I want. 

My goal is to encourage all you who bless me with reading this, and inspire you to grow in ALL areas of your life. I want every woman to feel healthy and beautiful on the inside and out. That is accomplished first through faith in Christ, secondly through a healthy strong body, and thirdly, it can be enhanced with all the fun things us girls can wear or put on to feel pretty. [I like feeling pretty]

So here I go, entering the blogosphere and hoping for the best. Let's go 2013. It's gonna be a real one. 

4 comments:

  1. You're a great encourager... I'm remembering one day in particular when I didn't want to run and you literally pushed me out of the door.

    Thanks for the push :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah Sam YES I do recall doing that :) Thanks for encouraging me as an encourager!

      Delete
  2. You go girl. I'm VERY proud of you for starting this. I can't wait to read what you have to share on a regular basis.

    From: One of your BIGGEST fans! (MZ)

    ReplyDelete