Monday, May 20, 2013

[birthday pt 3 ] basically 23.

I realize I bombarded my blog with new posts, so this one seems oddly late but oh well. Alas, this is the last birthday post I promise. Last Saturday (as in May 11th), I managed to find my friends who were not being good daughters (and son) and spending the weekend with their mom, or not in Shasta, or not being busy this is busy-prone weekend. I'm not one for crazy birthday celebrations and I just love spending time with people I love. So I decided birthday dinner at Flattail and drinks at Clod's (literally same thing I did last year), worked pretty well so I followed the same plan. But of course somehow I managed to forget my ID at home - classic me - but no worries I got it and all was well with the world. 
[waitress to my friends who got there before me "are all the people in your party about the same size?" (inquiring about if we wanted to sit outside) response "uh....not really." That's my giant best friend David. He did quite well being one of the girls. Then (left -> right) there's my Roxy pug, Sarah, Emily, and Ruthie bear. Such a fun fun group to celebrate my birthday with. You guys blessed me so much!]
[Portland pugs! So crazy I'll tearing up with Portland with them in less than a month]
[love]
[such a yummy yummy drink from David....and I was really happy with it - until it met my WHITE PANTS! Literally my biggest fear when I wear white pant is spilling anything (even spilling white milk would freak me out) but red adult juice drink?!?! Somehow I wasn't even upset. Probably cause it tasted so yummy. And it made my pants looks tie-dye which is like a thing right? But in case you are wondering, my pants are spotless! Mama, I know you're proud of me :) ]
[Either a Washington or Oregon apple. I can't remember. All I know is Fireball was involved. Yum.]
[New friends but wonderful friends! I can thank Roxy for introducing us last spring!]
[Seriously feels like I've known this girl for years!...but its only really been a few months. So blessed by this one.]
[Four crazy awesome years of friendship with this man. One of the best people I've ever known. He constantly pushes, challenges, and loves me as my incredible brother. Thank you God for keeping him in my life!]
[seriously I love these two to pieces. Can't get enough of them!]
Alas, this concludes my awesome awesome start to being 23. I'm feeling so blessed and loved by my friends and family and can't wait for all that 23 holds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment