Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What I Wore: Birthday Iris Garden Style

I'm just gonna say it. This is one of the comfiest outfits that isn't sweat pants that I've worn in a lonnnnng time. I went shopping with Mama for my birthday and almost everything is from my new purchases. Also this shirt is like wearing a soft blanket with sleeves and buttons. Clearly ideal for someone like myself. Low maintenance, soft, comfy, and cute pretty much define my ideal clothes. Also, this outfit cost less that $100. Most expensive item being my shoes. Once again, this bargain hunter went out, hunted, and succeeded. So here it is, my birthday iris garden look :)


[shirt: Nordstrom | shorts: Forever 21| shoes: Converse | sunglasses: TJ Maxx]

[my go-to accessories: giraffe necklace from J. Crew, belt from H&M, and bracelet gifted from Nordstrom]
[so stoked to have these fresh kicks for the rest of spring and summer!...now if i can just keep them clean]

Literally I could live in this outfit. Someone confront me if they see me wear it three days in a row. Ok thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment