Friday, April 5, 2013

{ Veggie Pizza }

Officially done with my last first week of classes PTL! Today I just wanted to have a quiet and relaxed evening and was just craving pizza like no other. I considered ordering, I considered buying a frozen pizza [I'm a sucker for those lean cuisine ones], but I decided that I should just use my woman skills and make one!

So I went to the store, got all my yummy fixings, came home, and went to work! I always forget how much I love cooking and have no idea why I don't do it more. And personal pizzas are small and cute, and let's be real, cute foods are way fun to cook/bake! Also, why don't I drink more wine? It's amazing. And I love it. Mmmm fermented grapes! Henyways, my pizza turned out amazing so clearly I had to share my simple simple secret. Oh and did I mention it's pretty darn healthy? Win!


All you need is:
- store bought pizza dough (I use whole wheat because it's healthier and I think it tastes better)
- 1 tbsp light Alfredo sauce
- veggies of your choice (today I used zucchini, broccoli, spinach, yellow pepper, and tomato)
- 1/4c Italian shredded cheese blend (or whatever cheese you want)
- a bottle of wine to occupy yourself during baking time


Just follow the pictures and enjoy! Happy weekend everyone!


[nom. nom. nom]
[ingredients]
[divide dough into six parts; one part=one pizza]
[chop chop: eating the rainbow is fun!]
[make it pretty and bake!]
[baking time=wine time! it's pink so obviously it taste like yummy adult juice]
[sweet, delicious, piping hot perfection]


Nutritional Info:
[Calories: 331 | Fat: 11g [Sat. Fat: 5g] | Carbs: 46g | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 5g | Protein: 16.5g]
[Oh look, outfit of the day! This was my cleaning, organizing, I guess-I'll-look-pseudo-presentable-at-the-store look]


Alright. Done furreal right meow. Seriously hope y'all have a fantastic weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment