Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Well. I'm getting my music on. This is embarrassing.

Wow two posts in two days? Who I am, a real blogger? I'm not mad. Hopefully you're not either. 

Well I can't decide if this is totally embarrassing or not but I really wanted to share music at some point on here. So I did it! No I don't have any fancy equipment, just me sitting in front of my computer (supppppper high tech) so you know the sound quality is ridiculously good ;) 

I LOVE this song, "Your Great Name" by Natalie Grant, and my dad and I did it at church this past fall. I was hoping we could record it together over Easter weekend but time just go away from us. I'm trying to decide if by posting this I can now check off my "perform in front of people" new year's goal I had...it borderline counts. 

Please keep in mind I just decided to do this randomly when I realized I had great acoustics in my new dining room  - I just moved into an adorable new place for spring! Literally one take, called it good, and that's that! And I had to throw in a picture to make it a video so just excuse the car selfie. Alright in the process of writing this entirely unnecessary and run on description I have decided this is a little embarassing. Oh well. That's the point of this whole blog right....free to be ME! Hah. So here's me :)



1 comment:

  1. Hey, just had to say I love that song too, but I don't think it counts as performing in front of people...(found your blog through fb)

    ReplyDelete